Saudi – Transport / Logistics Operational Review
To undertake a detailed study / review of current working practices within a leading FMCG distribution joint venture, whereby both manufacturing & 3PL locations were to be included to look for areas of improvement in best practice and cost saving opportunities etc
Undertook a detailed study of all locations involved within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Reviewed the transport marketplace – size, scale, equipments etc.
- Evaluated team skills and experience
- Review lane date and current working best practices
- Met with all stakeholders involved throughout the Supply Chain – Manufacturing, Sales, S&OP, Transport and Warehousing.
Prepared a detailed review document
- Highlighted commonplace key barriers faced by all teams
- Detailed numerous improvement areas
- Selected top 5 to develop further into project work streams
Presented proposal to Management Team
- Requested by client to continue monthly visits to the Kingdom to further develop ideas shown and drive new found best practice down through the company